MSK Terminal System | Lear Corporation
Lear’s MSK terminal system is designed for high density, low current connector applications in automotive environments. It mates to 0.64*0.64mm pins and provides a 2.54mm centerline pitch. Excellent vibration resistance, a wide temperature operating range and high retention forces make the MSK terminal system most suitable for a wide array of automotive applications.
The MSK terminal has a unique steel reinforcement to the contact beams, and is available for use with single wire seals.
Features & Benefits:
- 0.64mm terminal system providing a 2.54*2.54mm centerline pitch
- Wire size range of 0.2mm² up to 0.75mm² (approx. 24 – 19 AWG)
- Available with tin (Sn) and gold (Au) surface finish
- Using single wire seals for sealed applications
- Contact beams are reinforced by steel spring to excellent vibration resistance and lifetime reliability
- Used in automotive and truck applications
- Direct connections to sensors and actuators
- High density connectors
- Signal applications