Clipper Industrial Plastic Connectors | Souriau
CLIPPER is a plastic low cost range of industrial connectors, UL & CSA approved. Complementing SOURIAU product range CLIPPER offers a high sealing level: IP67 for the sealed plug (with o’ring and mating seal) and IP68 for the enhanced sealed plug (with o’ring and a special mating seal). This version allows a permanent waterproof level when immersed at depths down to 30 meters. CLIPPER range is composed of:
- 4 sizes of shell in molded black thermoplastic material (size 1/2/3/4).
- 7 contact layouts (4/9/14/18/26/31/40 contacts).
- #20, #16 contacts, machined or stamped and formed, crimp, solder or PC tail termination.
- An adaptor with electrical PG thread for PG backshells.
- Backnut with grommet facilities.
Features & Benefits:
- Corrosion proof based on a plastic housing
Extreme sealing performances: IP68/69K
Easy wiring system with a tool less system
Rapid and secure 1/2-turn plastic connection solution
Available with crimp, handsolder, dipsolder
Backshells with cable sealing or discrete wire sealing and even flexible conduit adapter
RoHS compliant - Halogen free
UV resistance & UL/IEC Compliant