PLCC Sockets | TE Connectivity
These PLCC socket (Plastic Leaded Chip Carrier) accepts JEDEC standard rectangular (MS-016) and square (MS-018 PLCC packages.
PLCC sockets are available in standard and low profile heights as well as through hole and SMT (Surface Mount) PCB attachment versions up to 84 positions. The high normal force contact design provides a reliable interface to the tin plated leads on the chip carrier packages.
Features & Benefits:
- LGA compressive interface to package, surface mount solder and through-hole solder to PCB
- For plastic leaded chip carrier and PQFP packages
- Stamped and formed metal contacts
- 1.27mm contact spacing
- 20, 28, 32, 44, 52, 68, 84 positions available
- Commercial & Building Equipment
- Instrumentation Equipment