In-Series Adapters | TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity In-Series Adapters are used to join two incompatible connector interfaces, In Series Adapters have two different interfaces within the same connector series, while Between Series adapters have interfaces from different connector series. A broad line of adapters are offered covering all the major series to provide maximum flexibility. Cost effective solution for those applications requiring the mating of two different RF interfaces.
Features & Benefits:
- Cost effective solution for those applications requiring the mating of two different RF interfaces
- Virtually all interface styles available
- Applications include communications equipment of all types, in-house test and measurement
- Performance limited to the RF interfaces used, but adapter designs provide a minimum length consistent with good electrical performance
- Panel mount and bulkhead mount versions also available