Ferrite Cube Inductor | BI Technologies/TT-Electronics
"We've seen an increased demand for an inductor that delivers high-performance operating specifications but requires minimal PC board space," said Donna Schaefer, application engineering manager for BI Technologies. "With its through-hole configuration and three open sides, the inductor requires a footprint of only 11mm x 11.5mm. As such, we are seeing the inductor used in a number of voltage regulator applications where board space is constrained. The RoHS-compliant HM58 Series high current cube inductor features inductance values from 0.36mH to 1.30mH, depending on device. DCR ratings are from 0.65mohm to 1.05mohm, with tolerances to +/-5%. Operating temperature range is from -40°C to +125°C. The inductor is available in standard tray packaging. BI Technologies will also produce devices outside these specifications to meet customer requirements.
Features & Benefits:
- Heavy-gauge coil wire and exhibits a saturation current rating up to 60A at frequencies to 1MHz
- Inductance values from 0.36mH to 1.30mH
- DCR ratings are from 0.65mohm to 1.05mohm, with tolerances to +/-5%.
- Operating temperature range is from -40°C to +125°C.
- Motherboard and computer power applications
- Voltage regulator applications