Radial Leaded Varistors (C-III Series) | Littelfuse
The C-III Series of Metal-Oxide Varistors (MOVs) are specifically designed for applications requiring high surge energy absorption ratings and superior multiple pulse absorption rating. This is achieved through a special dielectric material formulation which also results in higher repetitive surge ratings than other MOV types.
The C-III Series is primarily intended for use in AC line Transient Voltage Surge Suppressor (TVSS) product environment and other similar applications requiring high transient energy and peak current capability in a relatively small package size.
Features & Benefits:
- Lead-free and RoHS compliant option available. Please see the device and ratings specifications table for more information
- High energy absorption capability WTM 40J to 530J (2ms)
- High pulse life rating
- High peak pulse current capability ITM 3500A to 9000A (8/20μs)
- Wide operating voltage range VM(AC)RMS 130V to 680V
- Available in tape and reel for automatic insertion; Also available with crimped and/or trimmed lead styles
- No derating up to 85ºC ambient
- The C-III Series is supplied in 10mm, 14mm and 20mm disc versions with various lead options