Industrial High Energy Terminal Varistors | Littelfuse
HA Series transient surge suppressors are industrial high energy Metal-Oxide Varistors (MOVs). They are designed to provide secondary surge protection. The design of the HA Series of MOVs provide rigid terminals for screw mounting. Also available in a clipped lead version for through hole board placement or to accommodate soldered leads designation "HC."
See Ratings and Specifications Table for part number and brand information.
Features & Benefits:
- RoHS compliant and Lead–free
- Wide operating voltage range VM(AC)RMS 110V to 750V
- Two disc sizes available 32mm and 40mm
- High energy absorption capability WTM = 170J to 1050J
- High peak pulse current capability ITM = 25,000A to 40,000A
- Rigid terminals for secure mounting
- Available in trimmed version for through hole board mounting – Designation "HC"
- No derating up to 85ºC ambient
- Outdoor and service entrance environment (distribution panels) of buildings