Radial Leaded Varistors (ZA Series) | Littelfuse
The ZA Series of transient voltage surge suppressors are radial leaded varistors (MOVs) designed for use in the protection of low and medium-voltage circuits and systems. Designed to protect circuit board components and maintain data integrity.
These devices are available in five model sizes: 5mm, 7mm, 10mm, 14mm and 20mm, and feature a wide VDC voltage range of 5.5V to 615V.
See ZA Series Device Ratings and Specifications Table for part number and brand information.
Features & Benefits:
- Lead-free and RoHS compliant option available. Please see the device and ratings specifications table for more information.
- Wide operating voltage range VM(AC)RMS 4V to 460V
- DC voltage ratings 5.5V to 615V
- No derating up 85ºC ambient
- 5 model sizes available: 5, 7, 10, 14, and 20mm
- Radial lead package for hard-wired or printed circuit board designs
- Available in tape and reel or bulk pack
- Standard lead form options
- Motor control
- Automotive systems
- Power supply circuits