Achieve power connections up to 23.0A per circuit with Molex’s innovative Mega-Fit connector system for use in wire-to-board configurations in virtually any industry or application.
Copyright ©2014 TTI, Inc. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us | Contest Rules & Prize Eligibility | www.ttiinc.com
Register to Win a 32GB Nexus 7 Series 2 Tablet
Official Rules for the Molex Blackjack
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS AND A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS ARE REQUIRED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: Molex Blackjack (the "Promotion") is open to legal residents of North America, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency (in a form satisfactory to Sponsor) if requested by Sponsor to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. Employees, agents, officers and directors of TTI, Inc. ("Sponsor") and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, divisions, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, "Released Parties"), and their immediate families (spouses; parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside; and persons living in the same households as such individuals, whether related or not) are not eligible to enter or win. By participating, you agree to abide by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor whose decisions are final, binding, and non-appealable in all respects. All applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations apply.
2. How to Participate: The Promotion begins on or about January 13, 2014 at 12:00:00 A.M. Central Time ("CT") and will be conducted daily until March 28, 2014 at 11:59:59 P.M. CT (the "Promotion Period"). To enter, visit www.ttiinc.com/molex-fit, www.ttiinc.com/object/molex-fit-social; www.ttiinc.com/object/molex-fit-cards,(the "Web Site") during the Promotion Period. There, you will have the opportunity to enter the contest and play Molex Blackjack. You may provide your true and correct information on the registration form, including your initials and email address. Registration is free. Submit the completed registration form as indicated to receive one (1) entry into the Promotion. Receive one (1) entry per person for referring a colleague, and one (1) entry for downloading available wallpaper. Maximum of three (3) entries per person.
4. Prize Awarding: Winners will be randomly selected from all of the entries. If you are selected as a winner, Sponsor will contact you to confirm your mailing address for prize delivery. Sponsor may award prizes only upon winner confirmation, verification and final approval; all of which are at its sole discretion. All prizes will be delivered to winner six (6) to eight (8) weeks after the winner has been verified. If a prize notification is returned undeliverable; or if potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize, and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner as selected discretion. All decisions of and Sponsor shall be binding and final. Entries and/or prize claims will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of registration and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. The "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry.
5. Prizes and Prize Restrictions: A total of six (6) Nexus 7 Tablets will be awarded by Sponsor at the end of the Promotion. (Approximate retail value of each Nexus 7 Tablet is $239.00) Sponsor will pay for the shipping and handling associated with delivery of prizes to winners. In no event will more than the number of prizes stated herein be awarded. If due to seeding, technical, typographical, printing, electronic or other errors, the number of valid prize claims received for any prize in the Promotion exceeds the number of such prize set forth herein, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing to award the stated number of prizes from among all eligible, valid and non-suspect prize claims received for such prize. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes as well as all costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being awarded. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of any prize (or portion thereof) is permitted, except by Sponsor, which reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries and the trivia scores obtained each day.
6. General: Each winner may be required to complete, execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and a publicity release (where legal) within two (2) days of prize notification. A fax copy of all such documents shall have the same force and effect as the original, executed versions of same. In the event of non-compliance with any such requirements, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Except where prohibited by law, each winner, by accepting a prize, hereby expressly grants to Sponsor and its respective designees all rights to use and publish his/her name, likeness (photographic or simulated), voice or other indicia of persona, and city and state of residence for advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes ("Advertising"), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor and winning participants hereby disclaim and waive any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under control of Sponsor or its licensors, and winning recipients hereby waive any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of rights of publicity or misuse of winning recipient's name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law.
7. Conduct: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final, binding and non- appealable in all respects. The Official Rules will be posted on the Web Site throughout the Promotion Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering (or attempting to tamper) with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion or the Web Site; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated entries and/or prize claims The preceding in no way precludes Sponsor from taking additional measures as permitted by law so as to protect its rights.
8. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor's computer is the official clock for purposes of the Promotion. Released Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, entries prize claims, URLs or emails; or for postage-due mail; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (d) any problems or technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, software or programming, the Web Site or any other web site, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (e) traffic congestions, inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Web Site or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing, seeding or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer (or any information/materials stored therein) which may be related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion or any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download of any materials in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of, including without limitation, infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, riot, strike, civil commotion, natural cataclysm or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion or which is beyond Sponsor's control (in Sponsor's sole opinion), then and/or for any other reason, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. If terminated, Sponsor may, at its discretion, award prizes from among all non-suspect, eligible entries (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) received for the Promotion up to time of such action. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted at: http://www.ttiinc.com. Sponsor's failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute waiver of such provision. Should a court of competent jurisdiction find any provision of these Official rules to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such determination will not affect the validity. The legality or enforceability of the balance of these Official Rules and the invalid/illegal/unenforceable provision will be replaced with a substitute provision that is legal, valid and enforceable and most closely mirrors Sponsor's original intention.
9. Releases: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to release and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, or actions of any kind whatsoever arising from, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, accessing the Web Site, participation in any aspect of the Promotion, or the acceptance, receipt, ownership, possession, misuse or use of any prize awarded.
10. Dispute Resolution/Governing Law/Waiver of Jury Trial: Except where prohibited by law, by participating in the Promotion, you agree that (a) any and all disputes, claims, or actions (at law or in equity) arising out of or related to these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any entrant or Sponsor shall be filed exclusively in the courts of the State of Texas, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such dispute or action, (b) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with these Official Rules and or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), including costs associated with participating in this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees, and (d) under no circumstances, will you be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, exemplary, special, incidental, indirect, consequential damages and/or any other damages (whether due to negligence or otherwise), other than actual out-of-pocket expenses (if any), and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Furthermore, you waive any right to a change of venue, forum non conveniens or any like right AND ANY RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY AND A TRIAL BY JURY IS HEREBY WAIVED. By participating in this Promotion you further agree that all disputes and actions (in law or equity) arising out of or related to these Official Rules (including issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules) or the rights and obligations of any entrant or Sponsor will be resolved in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without regard to any principles or doctrines of conflicts of law/choice of law of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction.
11. Sponsor: TTI, Inc. 2441 Northeast Parkway, Fort Worth, TX 76106-1816
12. Administrator: TTI, Inc. 2441 Northeast Parkway, Fort Worth, TX 76106-1816
13. Prohibitation on Publication of Promotion: This Promotion may not be published elsewhere without written permission of Sponsor, which may be withheld or granted in Sponsor's sole discretion.