Micro-Fit, 3.0™ | Molex
The Micro-Fit, 3.0™ connector system has been widely used for low power distribution within various telecommunications and data communications equipment. It's relatively small size make it ideal for space constrained applications. Blind mate versions are also available which are ideally suited for drawer applications for fan trays and small power supplies as these connectors self align to insure the connectors are mated properly without stubbing. PCB headers are available in vertical or right angle configurations with solder tails, compliant pins, or surface mount pins to suit all types of PCB assembly operations. TheMicro-Fit products all carry UL94V0 flammability rating and UL and CSA recognized. The connectors are available in 2 through 24 circuit sizes and are fully polarized to help prevent mis-mating and they have active latches which prevent accidental un-mating.
Features & Benefits:
- Active latch to prevent accidental unmating of the connectors.
- Available in wire-to-wire or wire-to-board versions in single and double row versions up to 24 ckts.
- Blind mate versions self align the connectors prior to mating, making it ideal for drawer applications for fan trays or small power supplies.
- Lower force terminal option to reduce mating and unmating forces which is ideal for higher circuit sizes.
- Datacom Equipment (servers, computers, routers, etc.)
- Telecommunications Equipment
- Test Equipment
- Consumer Electronics
- Power supplies