Mini-Fit® RTC | Molex
Designed with a high-temperature LCP housing, Mini-Fit Reflow Temperature Compatible (RTC) Headers can withstand high SMT solder-reflow temperatures to guarantee compatibility with lead-free RoHS reflow processes.
Mini-Fit RTC headers mate with standard Mini-Fit® receptacles using the standard Mini-Fit key design. Mini-Fit RTC headers share the same design features of the Mini-Fit Jr. headers, ensuring compatibility and reliability.
Mini-Fit products provide a cost-effective solution for mid-range power applications that require high-density and current-carrying capability.
Features & Benefits:
- High-temperature LCP housing
- Withstands RoHS lead-free processing up to 260°C peak (20 seconds)
Press-fit PCB pegs
- Provide polarization during placement on the PCB and increased retention during the soldering process
High-current Mini-Fit Plus HCS™ male pins
- Provide up to 12.0A per circuit (mated with Mini-Fit Plus HCS™ female crimp terminal, 16AWG)
Mini-Fit locking thumb latch
- Assures positive locking of mating connectors
Standard Mini-Fit polarized, keyed silos
- Prevent mis-mating and provide full protection for the mating terminals; compatible with existing Mini-Fit receptacles
Circuit sizes 4 to 12, and 24; others planned
- Design flexibility
- Desktop/tower computer
Military Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS)
Mid-range power applications