ME Max 12.5 Housing | Phoenix Contact
The ME MAX 12.5 electronic housing delivers tremendous space savings in a fully functional package.
State-of-the-art, compact electronic components are easily integrated into the rail-mounted, 12.5 mm wide housing. An optional, separate bus connector saves installation time by sending up to five signals that contact automatically as the housing is snapped onto the rail. The unique connection design yields itself to hot swappability, maintaining serial connectivity when inline modules are removed.
Features & Benefits:
- Very narrow (less than a half inch), symmetrical housing
- Fast installation using the rail bus option
- Hot-swappable feature allows for bus continuity
- Choice of spring-cage or screw connections without changing the PCB shape and size
- Eighteen connection points available
- The ME MAX 12.5 SF housing’s unique design with integrated serial connection lends itself to any application using miniaturized electronics. OEMs seeking to industrialize their control or instrumentation designs will find this packaging most desirable.
- Temperature measurement
- Signal conditioning • Transducers • Industrial controls