Connection Systems | PKC Group
PKC offers a wide selection of connection systems to meet an impressive range of automotive, commercial vehicle and recreational products. Standard voltage, high power, sealed or unsealed; PKC connection systems are compact, robust and reliable. The EPC brand is globally recognized, highly respected, and industry proven.
Standard Voltage Connection Systems Features:
- USCAR approved 0.64 mm, 1.5 mm, 2.8 mm, 4.8 mm, 6.35 mm, 9.5 mm, and 14.5 mm terminal systems
- Manufactured for USCAR Class 3 environment (-40oC/+135oC ) regardless of application
- Front Loaded TPA´s available to prevent false lock conditions
- Commercial and severe service application validation
- Optional vehicle attachment retainers
High Power Connection Systems features:
- 14.5mm / 110-125 AMPS / 04-06 AWG
- Ø 8.0mm/ 135 AMPS / 04-06 AWG
- Best-in-Class, patented contact beams
- Outstanding shock/vibration reliability
- High service temperature
- USCAR approved
PKC connection systems are designed to meet or exceed major customer requirements. All products are validated to the latest USCAR specifications.