Vishay Polyester Film/Foil Capacitors - 192P Series
- Operating Temperature: - 55 °C to + 85 °C
- Capacitance Range: 0.0001μF to 0.39μF
- Capacitance Tolerance: ± 20 %, ± 10 % ± 5 %
- DC Voltage Rating: 80 WVDC to 600 WVDC
- Dissipation Factor: 1.0% maximum
- Voltage Derating:
At + 105 °C: 70% of + 85°C rating
At + 125 °C: 50% of + 85°C rating
- Insulation Resistance:
At + 25 °C: 100,000 Megohm minimum
At + 85 °C: 15,000 Megohm minimum
At + 105 °C: 2000 Megohm minimum
At + 125 °C: 200 Megohm minimum
- Lead Pull: 5 pounds (2.3 kilograms) for 1 minute. No physical damage.
- Lead Bend: After three complete consecutive bends, no damage.
- Marking: Sprague® trademark, Type 192P, voltage, capacitance, tolerance and date code.
Features & Benefits:
- Axial lead, designed for automatic insertion
Non-inductively wound, extended foil construction
Lead wire has metal end cap for connection to extended foil
Encased in an orange heat
- shrinkable polyolefin sleeve
Available tape and reeled to EIA specifications for automatic insertion