People and Parts – The TTI Difference
Anatomy of a TTI Supply Chain Solutions Manager
Since our founding TTI has been successful because of two great things – the industry’s broadest and deepest inventory, and Specialists who know all about it. TTI Supply Chain Specialists must have more than five years field experience integrating TTI systems into customer programs. They must hold at least one industry certification:
- APICS Certifications
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Certified Production and Inventory Manager (CPIM)
- Institute for Supply Chain Management
- Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM)
- Certified Peurchasing Manager (CPM)
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Many TTI Specialists are certified by several boards and with an average tenure at TTI of almost 20-years, they bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table. Not only can they rapidly diagnose areas for potential improvement, with the available tools in the TTI program, they can make viable recommendations and implement those solutions as a single point of contact.
The Ultimate Advantage – The TTI Inventory
The greatest supply chain system on the planet is only as good at the parts in the chain. That’s never a worry with TTI. We are The IP&E Specialists with a 40-year commitment to maintaining an unmatched broad and deep inventory.
- TTI is a 100% authorized distributor of premier manufacturers
- More than 850,000 part numbers stocked globally
- 1.2 million square feet of warehouse space around the world
- A single, global integrated warehouse management system
- TTI is the first distributor to have all warehouses ISO registered
The People of TTI have One Goal
It’s our commitment that you never go line down because you don’t have the parts you need, when you need them. TTI people have an average industry tenure of 11 years and our product specialists have closer to 20. TTI has experienced experts you can count on in over 100 locations worldwide, accessing more than 850,000 part numbers.
To be connected to the TTI branch nearest you, phone 1-800-Call-TTI (1-800-225-5884).