The LMD Connector Series was designed by Amphenol Pyle-National to provide flexibility in the assembly of wire harnesses that are used in instrumentation and avionic control environments. The modular design of the LMD provides rack and panel or cable to cable attachment.
Supplementing the LMD connector family, Amphenol/Pyle National offers the LMS in-line splice connector:
- A low cost interconnects that incorporates the LMD modules and contacts.
- Standard LMS splice connector - 3-piece assembly with module removal tool access
- Tool-less splice connector - 3-piece assembly with a push-button module release for easy module removal
- Two-piece bracket available for panel mounting
- Used in wire harness, instrument and equipment terminations and test points