The ICC MEG-Array® Board-to-Board Connector System has demonstrated more than 20 years life at the PCB to connector BGA interface in tests conducted in accordance with IPC-SM-785 specification. The high speed, high-density connector system is applicable for use in telecom and datacom applications including, but not limited to, Optics, Memory, Mobile Computing and Desktop Computer Processors.
The standard MEG-Array® Connector offering is available in 100 to 400 positions in stack heights of 4mm to 14mm. The MEG-Array® Connector System has continually proven its reliability through industry testing. The product's electrical performance has been confirmed in optical transponder applications above 2.5Ghz. In addition, the connector has met Telcordia Specification GR-1217-CORE.
- Options for 4mm to 14mm board-to-board spacing in 2mm increments
- Connector sizes range between 100 and 528 positions
- Meets Telcordia GR-1217-CORE
- Demonstrated solder joint reliability in excess of 22 years per IPC-SM-785
- ICC Connector Performance Specification GS-12-100
- ICC Connector Application Specification GS-20-033