The Smiths Connectors DA, DB, DC series are IP30 circular plastic connectors equipped with signal and power hyperboloid contacts. They provide a shock free housing with a unique quick disconnect push style plug to receptacle latch. They are ideal for Industrial, Rail, Medical and Test & Measurement applications.
- Alignment and keying provided by housing
- Easy quick connect and disconnect
- Each connector half accept pins or sockets
- >10 000 mating and unmating cycles
DA- DB Characteristics
- Quick disconnect push-pull button release
- DA 3, 4, 9 ways - DB 3, 7, 9, 12, 25 ways.
- Up to 135°C (sterilization temperature compatible)
- Solder cup, crimp & pc tails removable contacts
- Variable cable clamp
- 1/4 turn lock system
- 3, 4, 6 ways
- None removable solder cup & removable crimp contacts
- Cable clamp 6 to 12mm
- Arrangement 3 ways up to 500 V (pre-matted contact)