Designed specifically for the medical industry, HyperGrip is a user-configurable, color-coded and customer-keyable circular connector for quick and accurate connections on medical equipment. This unique HyperGrip keying system allows customers greater freedom and diversity to build connectors with six different keying options from a set of common components, thereby reducing cost, lead time and inventory.
All HyperGrip sizes include an option for IP67 level sealing protecting the product when immersed temporarily in water to a depth of 1 meter for up to 1 minute. Also unique to HyperGrip is the front or rear panel mount receptacle design which allows the user to mount the harness assembly from inside or outside of the device enclosure. HyperGrip is designed to meet medical industry requirements such as finger-proofing to IEC60601, flammability rated to UL94 V0, and is compatible with most sterilization requirements.
HyperGrip offers more configurations, including connectors with 5 (HG0), 19 (HG3), 33 (HG4), or 80 (HG6) Hypertac pin positions to complement the growing 12 pin position connector (HG2). Also available is a shielded version for the HG2, HG3, and HG4 size for EMI/RFI protection as well as Spring Probe, Fiber Optic (expanded beam and butt joint) and Coaxial contacts.
- 5 (HG0), 12 (HG2), 19 (HG3), 33 (HG4) or 80 (HG6) contact positions
- Shielding option for HG2, HG3, and HG4
- 1 amp per contact
- Color coding (5 different colors available)
- Overmoldable plug design
- Customer keyable
- Available with:
- Hypertac contacts
- Hypertac signal contacts
- Fiber Optic - expanded beam (size 12) and butt joint (size 16)
- Coaxial contacts
- Spring probe contacts
- High-end engineering plastic components meet medical sterilizing and cleaning requirements
- Crimp/Solder contact terminations available
- Front and rear panel mounting options for receptacle
- Sealing option: IP67 (temporary immersion) when mated
- Meets fingerproofing requirements of UL544 and IEC60601-1