Toshiba has developed the Gen-4 super junction 600-V DTMOS IV MOSFET series. Fabricated using the state-of-the-art single epitaxial process, DTMOS IVprovides a 30% reduction in Ron.
- Increases in output power result in efficiency loss and temperature increases.
- Space limitations arise due to downsizing and density growth.
- Toshiba’s DTMOS IV Super Junction MOSFETs deliver a combination of high conduction and switching efficiency, small die area and high breakdown voltage that conventional devices cannot achieve.
- Small packages sizes provide designers with greater flexibility to optimize energy efficiency and power density.
- Optimized switching characteristics: easy to control, low EMI.
- Wide on-resistance RDS(ON) 0.9 to 0.018 Ω max range.
- Improved RDS(ON) area.
- Packages include: DPAK, IPAK, D2PAK, 8 x 8 mm DFN, I2PAK, TO-220, TO-220SIS, TO-247, TO-3P(N) and TO-3P(L).
- Reduced heat system costs
- Less costs of field failure
- Less passive component costs
- Reduced BOM costs due to most effective solutions
- Easy design-in for faster time to market and product launch
- Ready to support high volume markets with competitive prices