Vishay/Dale's IHSM series high current inductors are aimed at DC/DC converter and energy storage applications in a wide range of electronic systems. Available in a wide inductance range from 1µH to 1.8mH, and in four different case sizes; these inductors are extremely robust and are suitable in a high temperature and vibration environment.
- Inductance: Measured at 1 volt with no DC current
- Inductance Tolerance: ± 15 %
- Incremental Current: The typical current at which the inductance will be decreased by 5 % from its initial zero DC value
- Operating Temperature: - 55 °C to + 125 °C (no load); - 55 °C to + 85 °C (at full rated current)
- Core: High resistivity ferrite core
- Encapsulant: Epoxy
- Terminals: 100 % Sn over Ni